- How will this guide will help you?
- What is search engine optimisation?
- Why is search engine optimisation important?
Optimising your site
- Optimising the Title Tag
- Optimising the Meta Description
- Creating Optimised Content
- Adding Internal Links
- Building Inbound Links
- Optimising Heading Tags
- Using Clean URLs
- Optimising Image & File Names
- Optimising HTML
- Improving Page Speeds
- Optimising Image ALT Tags
- Adding an XML Sitemap
- Adding an HTML Sitemap
- Customising a 404 Error Page
- Adding Breadcrumbs
- Responsive, Mobile Friendly Design
- Optimising Your Domain Name
How will this SEO guide help you?
This Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) guide is designed to help business owners implement a base level of SEO for their business website.
This free guide will take you through the process of researching the terms people are searching for and show you where you need to focus your attention in order to completely optimise for search engines.
From here on you’ll only find actionable, effective steps specifically tailored to increasing the visibility and effectiveness of your business website.
By the time you’ve reached the end, you’ll start to:
- Increase your business’s marketing return on investment (ROI)
- Generate targeted website traffic, increase sales and maximise lead generation
- Turn your business’s website into an effective sales too.
Follow the links in the menu to go through the steps.
Your journey to optimising your website for search starts now!