- How will this guide will help you?
- What is search engine optimisation?
- Why is search engine optimisation important?
Optimising your site
- Optimising the Title Tag
- Optimising the Meta Description
- Creating Optimised Content
- Adding Internal Links
- Building Inbound Links
- Optimising Heading Tags
- Using Clean URLs
- Optimising Image & File Names
- Optimising HTML
- Improving Page Speeds
- Optimising Image ALT Tags
- Adding an XML Sitemap
- Adding an HTML Sitemap
- Customising a 404 Error Page
- Adding Breadcrumbs
- Responsive, Mobile Friendly Design
- Optimising Your Domain Name
Search Engine Optimisation is known for being full of technical jargon.
Today? I’m changing all of that…
I’m here to tell you that SEO doesn’t have to be difficult.
Unlike Google AdWords, Search Engine Optimisation increases your natural, organic visibility in search engines for targeted search terms and phrases (Keywords).
If done right, this can boost traffic, lead generation, and sales for your business better than any other form of marketing (Yes, including television!).
This makes SEO a vital tool for any business with an online presence.