- How will this guide will help you?
- What is search engine optimisation?
- Why is search engine optimisation important?
Optimising your site
- Optimising the Title Tag
- Optimising the Meta Description
- Creating Optimised Content
- Adding Internal Links
- Building Inbound Links
- Optimising Heading Tags
- Using Clean URLs
- Optimising Image & File Names
- Optimising HTML
- Improving Page Speeds
- Optimising Image ALT Tags
- Adding an XML Sitemap
- Adding an HTML Sitemap
- Customising a 404 Error Page
- Adding Breadcrumbs
- Responsive, Mobile Friendly Design
- Optimising Your Domain Name
Did you notice the counter above?
Okay, I’ll admit, it’s a hard number to miss.
On any given day, this is the running total of searches being performed with Google.
- 58,082 searches a second.
- 3,484,920 searches a minute.
- 1,826,655,667,200 searches a year.
Every one of those digits is a potential customer actively looking for information, products or servicesonline.
In this guide I’m going to show you exactly how you can use your website to scoop up this traffic and convert them into leads and sales that drive profitability for your business.
So ask yourself…
Are people finding your website when they search? If the answer is no, then you’re missing out on the opportunity to:
- Talk to them.
- Inform them.
- Sell them on your products or services.
It gets worse…
If you’re not, then there’s always another business out there who is talking to them instead.
A business that is maximising the potential of their website as a sales tool, increasing lead generation in the process, and spending less to do so.
By optimising your website for search, you too can quit throwing money at standard advertising channels that shout your message to a disinterested audience.
Instead, you’ll be appearing in searches, discussions and conversations that active and interested customers are taking part in right now.
So what are you waiting for?
Time, and those searches, are ticking!