What does an SEO audit include?
A technical audit, including…
- Details of technical issues we encounter on your website and how to resolve them, including:
- Page loading times
- Duplicate content
- URL issues
An on-site audit, covering…
- Which keywords you should be targeting to leverage the most traffic.
- How to optimise your website for these keywords, including:
- Site and page structure
- META data optimisation
- Content and Image optimisation
- Internal linking and navigational architecture
- Conversion optimisation
An off page audit, covering…
- Off-page analysis of your website compared to competitors.
- Analysis of opportunities your competitors are using that you aren’t.
- On-site analysis of the use of local, location-based keywords.
You will receive…
- A best practice set of SEO recommendations to grow your business through search marketing.
- An easy to understand document containing a complete SEO analysis of your website benchmarked against our robust list of important website SEO elements.
- A document of step-by-step recommendations for resolving your website’s issues and helping your business increase its online visibility.
What They’re Saying About Us
“I recently had Found carry out an SEO audit on my website. The report I received was very thorough and clearly written, explaining where my website was needing attention and what I would need to do to rectify these shortcomings. I can recommend Found's SEO audit service.”Jonathan BourlaFreelance Photographer
“We had Robert from Found to do an SEO Audit and analyses of our website. The report was comprehensive and gave us all the necessary information we needed to move forward. I highly recommend this service to anyone wanting to take their web presence to the next level.”Brooke SparksManager - Remote Warehouse
“Since working with Found we've seen a significant lift in our search position to top #1 to 3 for key terms in a very competitive market, providing improved ROI. Found know their stuff.”Andrew QuayleGM – NZCU Baywide
“Within just 6 months of working with Found we'd seen an 80% increase in traffic and a notable increase in enquiry levels. Since then we've seen consistent improvements.”Jamie LunamGM – Jenkins FPS
The list of issues with your site could be endless
…your time & budget is not.
Stagnant search rankings can be infuriating, but simply throwing more time, money, and links at the situation won’t fix anything. That’s why our SEO audits dig deep to uncover any outstanding on-site, off-site, or technical issues so you don’t waste another cent – or second – promoting a site that’s holding you back.
Where Google Sees Technical Issues
…we see opportunities for growth.
Whether it’s broken links, a lack of content, or poor optimisation, there are countless reasons why Google may not be ranking your site well. That also means there are countless opportunities for improvement! That’s why out audits don’t just tell you what’s wrong, they provide you with a plan for long-term business growth.
Local, On-Site & Technical SEO Analysis
The first step in improving your site’s traffic, leads, and sales is finding out what’s holding it back from being found online by your audience. Our SEO audits dig deep to uncover any existing issues as well as outline how we can turn these into opportunities for long-term growth!